Last week I started experimenting with chia seeds. Matcha Chia Pudding was a clear winner so I continued to try new flavors.
Peanut butter is definitely my new favorite. This flavor profile could easily be a dessert but works just as well as a mid-day snack or breakfast.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons PB2 dried peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- Optional toppings: cacao nibs
- Combine matcha PB2 powder and water to form a paste. This will keep the powder from breaking up in the milk.
- Combine PB2 paste and almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add vanilla, maple syrup and chia seeds and whisk.
- Refrigerate overnight until mixture becomes pudding like.
- Top with optional toppings and enjoy!